This Easy Homemade Iced Coffee calls for simple pantry ingredients to give you the ultimate energy boost for your day, in just under 2 minutes! This recipe is quick, budget-friendly, and most of all has an incredibly delicious and addictive taste just like your favorite coffee shop if not better.
Treat yourself while taking control of your time and money
As more people are staying home, the trend of making your own homemade drinks has become an ever-popular trend. After receiving so much love for my Dalgona Whipped Coffee and Dalgona Matcha Latte recipes, I’ve decided to share with you my everyday recipe for homemade iced coffee.
For those that live in the city, indulging in coffee can be quite a costly habit, especially with daily visits to the coffee shop. This recipe is incredibly budget-friendly and saves a lot of your valuable time to maximize your daily productivity.
Truth be told, I have been more of a tea-drinker over coffee for most of my life, but this recipe has completely changed my preference in my morning drinks. Almost every day of the week, I start my morning with a cup of this iced coffee, alternating between milk, almond milk, or oat milk, depending on my preference. This recipe has single-handedly changed my life for the better, and I’m truly excited to share it with all of you!
How to make Easy Homemade Iced Coffee
It may be too good to be true – but this recipe is easier than ever and takes only 2 minutes to make. It does not require any fancy coffee-making tools or a kettle, but only a few simple ingredients from your pantry to assemble this quick and delicious drink. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- Instant coffee granules of your choice
- White granulated sugar, to be adjusted to your preference
- Warm water (does not have to be boiled as instant coffee and sugar will dissolve in warm water)
- Cold milk and a cup of ice
- Vanilla extract (optional)
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this homemade iced coffee. I guarantee you will be hooked, just like I am! I hope this recipe brings joy and comfort to your busy mornings. Please feel free to leave me a comment below or send me a message on Instagram if you have any questions!
Other drink recipes you may like:
Easy Homemade Iced Coffee
- 2-3 tsp instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp sugar adjust based on preference
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 4 tbsp warm water
- 1 cup cold milk can be substituted with almond, soy, or oat milk
- ice cubes
- In a cup, mix together instant coffee, sugar, vanilla extract, and warm water. Set aside for about a minute to dissolve.
- Fill the cup with ice cubes, and pour in cold milk of your choice. Mix well before serving. Enjoy!