The Ultimate Avocado Green Smoothie
Made with avocado, banana, and spinach, this Avocado Green Smoothie is the ultimate energizer for your mornings with a delightfully addictive taste. Topped with chopped pistachios, this smoothie combination is truly the winner of all.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 large banana frozen
- 1 cup spinach frozen, to be substituted with other greens of choice if needed (kale, rainbow chard, etc)
- 1 1/2 cup milk to be substituted with almond or soy milk for a dairy-free option
- 1 tbsp yogurt can be skipped for a dairy-free option
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp seed of choice hemp, flax, sesame, chia, sunflower, etc
- chopped pistachios for topping
In a high-speed blender, combine frozen banana, avocado, spinach, milk, and yogurt. At this time, add any optional add-ins, such as protein powder or seeds, or an ingredient of your choice.
Blend until creamy and smooth, ensuring there are no chunks left behind. Adjust sweetness by adding more frozen banana if needed. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for upto 24 hours.
This smoothie can also be made in advance and stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. For detailed tips, please refer to the blog post above!
♥ Did you make this recipe?
Please give it a 5-star rating or leave a comment below to share your experience, or tag @cookerru on Instagram to showcase your creations!